lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Veeraswami Pattapagalu <veeraswami.pattapag...@opsramp.com>
Subject Exception Details
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 09:31:19 GMT
Hi team,

We have got following exception while doing indexing , please share us the
information why we are getting this exception

Search engine transaction not successfully started or already
committed/rolledback

org.compass.core.engine.SearchEngineException: Search engine transaction
not successfully started or already committed/rolledback

at
org.compass.core.lucene.engine.LuceneSearchEngine.verifyWithinTransaction(LuceneSearchEngine.java:234)

at
org.compass.core.lucene.engine.LuceneSearchEngine.rollback(LuceneSearchEngine.java:265)

at
org.compass.core.transaction.LocalTransaction.doRollback(LocalTransaction.java:119)

at
org.compass.core.transaction.AbstractTransaction.rollback(AbstractTransaction.java:46)

Thank you,

Veeraswami.P