lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sidhant Aggarwal <sidhan...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject AnalyzingInfixSuggester Lookup Quesiton
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 07:15:03 GMT
Hi,

I have a question regarding AnalyzingInfixSuggester.
Suppose I have an indexed term with the word: Lucene
And I query Luc!!!
Even In this case I would want lucene to suggest me Lucene, because at the analyzer level
I am handling cleaning the query part. The Analyzer would remove the ! and replace them with
nothing. But in this case what happens is since the last token has subsequent characters it
would make an exact term query which obviously won't match.

How do I handle this case?

Thanks.