lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From baris.ka...@oracle.com
Subject Re: SynonymGraphFilter
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 17:45:36 GMT
Mike,-

Great article, thanks for that; and i was exactly thinking about reverse
mapping when

i was writing this question. i guess Lucene would be nicer to both
mappings when one is called for or another parameter to activate this
double mapping.

My next question is: can a synonmy be separated by space ?

Next last question on this: should i repeat this both at index and query
times?
Best regards