lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lisheng Zhang <lz0522...@gmail.com>
Subject How to access DocValues inside a customized collector?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 01:23:19 GMT
we need to use binary DocValues (in a customized collector) added during
indexing, i first tested in standard TopScoreDocCollector, it seems that we
need to:

LeafReaderContext => reader() => get binary iterator => advanced to correct
location

Is this the correct way or actually we have a better API (since we already
in that docId it seems to me that the binary DocValues should be readily
available?

Also do we have a way to see directly indexed data (Luke seems obsolete,
Marple does not work with lucene 7.4.0 yet)?

Thanks very much for helps, Lisheng