lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From baris.ka...@oracle.com
Subject Re: any example on FunctionScoreQuery since Field.setBoost is deprecated with Lucene 6.6.0
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 21:12:53 GMT
These methods look promising in terms of ease of use of
FunctionscoreQuery but they dont exist in Lucene 6.6.0.

static FunctionScoreQuery    boostByQuery(Query in, Query boostMatch,
float boostValue)
Returns a FunctionScoreQuery where the scores of a wrapped query are
multiplied by a boost factor if the document being scored also matches a
separate boosting query.
static FunctionScoreQuery    boostByValue(Query in, DoubleValuesSource
boost)
Returns a FunctionScoreQuery where the scores of a wrapped query are
multiplied by the value of a DoubleValuesSource.

Best regards