lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bhavin Chheda <bmchhe...@gmail.com>
Subject lucene index file gets corrupted while creating index with 2 nodes.
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 09:33:46 GMT
Hi,

The lucene index file gets corrupted during loadtest of 15 min :-  creating
the index with 2 nodes with 60 cocurrent users.

I am using Lucene 3.6 version. The index is created in NFS.

Please let me know does lucene create index works on multiple nodes with
NFS.

The error exception is org.apache.lucene.LockObtainFailedException: Lock
obtain timed out.

Please let me know - can I post above error in Issue Tracker -
lucene.apache.org.

Regards,

Bhavin