lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: How to use customized Collector class with IndexSearcher.searchAfter() method
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 18:04:11 GMT
Hi,

search after is implemented inside the collector, so it cannot be exposed by APIs like that.
Lucene by default does not support anything like searching after or starting with, because
this task is done by the collector (soring, paging,...). The TopDocsCollector subclasses are
doing this.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler