lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Santosh" <santosh.kuma...@sap.com>
Subject Near real time search in Lucene 7.2.0
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 08:21:29 GMT
Hi All,
I am new to Lucene API and need help with below issues:

  *   How to achieve near real time search in Lucene v 7.2.0. ?  I have seen examples of having
one indexWriter open for entire application life cycle and invoking indexWriter. getReader()
and reader.reopen(). But, these no longer seem to be working in 7.2.0.  Any examples of NRT
in Lucene V7.2.0?
  *   How to prevent the write exception: “Lock held by this virtual machine: ${index file
path}/write.lock” ?

Thank you for the help!!!

Thank you & Regards,
Santosh