lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anuradha Rajaram (RBEI/ETB14)" <Anuradha.Raja...@in.bosch.com>
Subject Link Lucene index with Adobe reader
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 08:01:44 GMT
Dear Team,

We are using Lucene for indexing the PDF. We need to link generated lucene index with Adobe
reader.

Current Approach:
Placed both the generated lucene index and PDF in  the folder. Open the PDF and search for
a word using Advance search in Adobe reader. Whole PDF is searched without using lucene index.
Close Adobe reader.
Open the PDF again in adobe reader and do Advance search. This time PDF is searched using

Expected Approach:
Open the PDF and search for a word using Advance search in Adobe reader. Whole PDF is searched
using lucene index from first search.
Can this be achieved? How can we link the generated lucene index with Adobe reader?

Kindly support us.
Looking forward for the response

Best regards,
Anuradha Rajaram