lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From prathap simha <simha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help required in Ways to compress index size.
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 11:46:57 GMT
Hi Lucene Team,

Greetings of the day. Thanks for your great search engine.

We are using the .Net version of Lucene for our product search application component. Because
of customers huge project sizes our search index size is very huge day by day. So, we want
to reduce the index size by using the compression technique of lucene.

So, could you please help us with the way to implement the Compression of index size by using
Codec or any other approach.
Even if it’s a java sample is also fine for us, we try to understand the implementation
and port it to .Net.

Kindly please revert.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,