lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Armins Stepanjans <armins.bagr...@gmail.com>
Subject Analyzer is not called upon executing addDocument()
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 13:51:39 GMT
Hi,

When I create a document with multiple StringFields and add it to
IndexWriter using addDocument(Document), the StringFields within the
Document are not tokenized nor filtered according to Analyzer's
specifications, however when I test my Analyzer, while looping through
tokens by explicitly calling incrementToken() on OfsetAttribute, created
using Analyzer's TokenStream (as per instructions in Lucene docs (under
"Invoking The Analyzer") :
http://lucene.apache.org/core/7_1_0/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/package-summary.html),
I obtain the expected results.

Please let me know if any parts of my code would be helpful to include for
clarification.
Could anyone tell me what seems like the critical point here?

Regards,
Armīns