lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: typed IntPoint.RangeQuery & LongPoint.rangeQuery
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 22:37:27 GMT
Lucene doesn't (shouldn't?) let you add 'a' at first as an IntPoint and
then later as a LongPoint -- they must always be consistent.

So however you indexed it, you must use the corresponding class to
construct the query.

String 'hi' can only be found if you had indexed a token 'hi' in that field
-- the terms + postings are separate from the dimensional points (and from
doc values) so they cannot "cross talk".

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com