lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UnsupportedOperationException from Outputs.merge, during addIndexes
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 13:59:54 GMT
This means the FST builder is fed twice with the same key, so it tries to
merge their outputs. This should not happen since the terms dictionary
deduplicates terms.

Do you get additional errors if you enable assertions? What are the codec
readers that you pass to addIndexes? Could they contain duplicate terms?