lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ring geospatial query
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 08:48:38 GMT
We don't have such a query, but there are workarounds.
 - If you need this feature for pagination, you should instead use
IndexSearcher.searchAfter with a LatLonPointSortField.
 - If your documents have a single geo-point, you could build a boolean
query with a distance query or the outer radius a a FILTER clause and a
distance query of the inner radius as a MUST_NOT clause.