lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sokolov <msoko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tracking that all query terms are matched in one document
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 13:50:23 GMT
I'm just saying, that when you form your query, you could also create
another extra query that requires all the terms in the original query, and
then combine it with the original query in a boolean where the original
query is required and the extra query is optional. That will give a boost
when all the terms are found, although I think the scores will be added,
not multiplied.