lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yatish Hegde <yhe...@syr.edu>
Subject Amazon gift card awarded for interviewing for open source development research
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 04:41:17 GMT
FYI.

Regards,

Yatish

Dear Developers of Apache Lucene,

My name is Sangseok You. I am a postdoctoral research fellow who studies how open source developers
collaborate for their projects as team. Our research team is interested in what tools are
used and how coordination is managed in open source development teams.

We would like to hear insights and experiences from you regarding working in the open source
community. Your participation will involve a verbal interview conversation by phone or Skype
(approx. 30-45 minutes). We provide a $20 Amazon.com gift card for the interview upon completion.

Your information and interview data will be kept securely and anonymized.

- If you are interested in the study, please click the link below to sign up.

https://goo.gl/forms/G0Tlq2dipaIwuhza2

- If you have any questions about the study, please contact Sangseok You (syou03@syr.edu<mailto:syou03@syr.edu>)

Thank you very much!!

Best,