lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: SynonymFilterFactory deprecated
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:50:32 GMT
You need only one FlattenGraphFilter at the end of your analysis chain.

But note that neither SynonymGraphFilter nor SynonymFilter can consume a
graph as input; so multiple SynonymGraphFilters will not work.

http://blog.mikemccandless.com/2012/04/lucenes-tokenstreams-are-actually.html
gives some insight into why synonym filters create graphs, but it was
written before SynonymGraphFilter and FlattenGraphFilter.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com