lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chitra <chithu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accent insensitive search for greek characters
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 10:06:55 GMT
Hi koji,
          I am not having knowledge of greek characters. so only I am
looking for standard rules to perform greek accent insensitive search.

Does ICUFoldingFilter solve my case? I have tried this already. Its working
fine for greek accent characters.

But this is not language specific... It has internalization support for all
languages. Here, I am not sure whether it will break my existing language
behavior in the index.

Is there any way to make ICUFoldingFilter as language specific?

Kindly post your suggestions.

--
Regards,
Chitra