lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Farajian <ma.faraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with installing PyLucene 6.5.0
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 12:31:03 GMT
Hi Bernd,

The Java versions were not the same on the two machines.
On the offline machine I had the Oracle Java, while in the machine with the
internet connection it was OpenJDK.

So, I installed the same Java in my offline machine and it worked.
I am not sure what was the issue with the Oracle java, but at the moment I
do not have time to investigate more, and since it works now, I am fine.

Thank you very much for your help,
Best,
Amin