lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Farajian <ma.faraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with installing PyLucene 6.5.0
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 07:18:05 GMT
Hi Bernd,

unfortunately, that didn't work.
I could install jcc3 on another machine which is connected to the internet
using conda-forge (see the command below) without any problem.
$ conda install -c conda-forge jcc

But, the machine that I have to run the experiments on does not have an
internet connection.
I tried to download the required packages on the machine with internet,
copy them to the offline machine, and then install, but this also doesn't
work.

More surprisingly, I compared the two jcc.cpp files (of the downloaded
conda package and the one in the source package) and they are identical.
So, I think the issue should be somewhere else, otherwise I would face the
same error while trying with conda-forge. No?

Amin