lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicolás Lichtmaier <nicol...@wolfram.com>
Subject FlattenGraphFilter assertion error
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:24:15 GMT
Hi!

I was getting an exception in FlattenGraphFilter and, as I saw there was
assertion statements nearby, I reran everything with assertions enabled.
And I see it crashes here (FlattenGraphFilter.java:174)

At this point inputNode has all fields with -1 (except nextOut, which is
0).. and outputFrom's value is 395.

The code is pretty complex, so before trying to undestand it I thought
maybe someone could know what's happening just seeing this, maybe not. =)

I'll keep the debugging session open for a while in case some more
variables could be useful to debug this.

Thanks!