lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jean Claude van Johnson <vanjohnsonjeancla...@gmail.com>
Subject What is the fastest way to loop over all documents in an index?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 00:09:28 GMT
Hi there,

I have an use case, were I need to iterate over all documents in an index from time to time.
It seems that the MatchAllDocsQuery is what I should use for this, however it creates a bunch
of Objects (Score etc) that I don’t really need.

My question to you is:

What is the fastest way to loop over all documents in an index?
Is it looping over all possible doc id’s (+filtering out deleted documents)?

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Claude