lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary Automaton
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2017 18:58:36 GMT
>  Preface: I dont know how automaton is implemented deeply inside lucene ,

Well, you can take a look, it's open source. :) There are two
different finite state automata inside Lucene: one is pretty much a
"read-only" transducer from unique input seqences (of bytes) into an
output. This is the FST<?> class. The other is Automaton class which
has been ported from the Brics library [1].

I can't really relate to your comment about fast querying for
sub-automata; sounds interesting though. Dig in the code and suggest a
patch (or even demonstrate what you came up with!).

Dawid

[1] http://www.brics.dk/automaton/