lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vjeran Marcinko <vmarci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to load all document fields, together with facet fields?
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2017 14:08:16 GMT
Yes, when I load the doc plainly using IndexSearcher, I got the doc,
but without special faceted fields::

name = firstDoc (stored,indexed,tokenized,omitNorms,indexOptions=DOCS)
category = cars (stored,indexed,tokenized)

But I need all those faceted fields somehow, such as when I was saving
the doc first time:

facet_category = null (docValuesType=SORTED_SET)
facet_category = category cars (indexed,omitNorms,indexOptions=DOCS)
facet_category = category (indexed,omitNorms,indexOptions=DOCS)
name = firstDoc (stored,indexed,omitNorms,indexOptions=DOCS)
category = cars (stored,indexed,tokenized)

So I'm spekaing how to get those "facet_category" fields, not
"category"... And I need those because when I update the docs, faceted
search/coutnting doesn't work without those...

-Vjeran