lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Accent insensitive search for greek characters
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 13:48:37 GMT
 I may be wrong about ASCIIFoldingFilter. Please go with the ICUFoldingFilter.
Ahmet
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 3:47:01 PM GMT+3, Chitra <chithu.r111@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hi Ahmet,                      Thank you so much for the reply.

I have tried but it seems, ASCIIFoldingFilter is not supporting greek accent characters and
it supports only Latin like accent characters. Am I missing anything?

Chitra