lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: How do I get lucene to score a given document
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 10:00:05 GMT
Hi,

There is an explain functionality for single documents available for that. Check IndexSearcher.explain().
Otherwise a filter is your only chance. It should not be slow, as selective filters (applied
with BooleanClause.Occur.FILTER, maybe your filter is the problem: if you have many IDs to
limit on, use Term*s*Filter/Term*s*Query)?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen