lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sidhant Aggarwal <sidhan...@me.com>
Subject SearcherTaxonomyManager Refreshing
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 10:40:01 GMT
Hi,

To manage my indexes I am using the SearcherTaxonomyManager. But the way in changing the indexes
is slightly different.
Say i have my main search index in /index directory and my taxonomy index in /taxo directory.
So periodically i just replace these two directories with newer indexes. After doing this
im calling maybeRefresh() on the SearcherTaxonomyManager.
What i notice is that after refreshing when i acquire as searcher and taxo reader pair they
are not matching. The searcher is getting refreshed but the taxo reader is not.

What could be the reason for it and how do i refresh both?

Thanks.