lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sc <scattaman...@4info.com>
Subject Re: Lucene GeoNear Search and Sort Performance
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 18:07:01 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion.

I changed the strategy to

this.strategy = new PointVectorStrategy(ctx, "pointVector");

And the rest of the code remained same. I recreated the Index and while
searching  I am getting following Exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: unexpected
docvalues type NONE for field 'pointVector__x' (expected=NUMERIC). Use
UninvertingReader or index with docvalues.
	at org.apache.lucene.index.DocValues.checkField(DocValues.java:208)