lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "nbuso@ebi.ac.uk" <nb...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Extending Analyzer at runtime
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:10:50 GMT
Thanks Alan,
I will take a look at it.
Nicola
------ Original message------From: Alan WoodwardDate: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 14:55To: java-user@lucene.apache.org;nbuso@ebi.ac.uk;Cc:
Subject:Re: Extending Analyzer at runtime
Hi,
You should be able to use AnalyzerWrapper for this, adding your TokenFilters in wrapComponents().
Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 23 Jun 2017, at 14:33, Nicola Buso <nbuso@ebi.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi,

maybe it's a known question but I could not find and answer.
I need to base an Analyzer on another Analyzer at runtime.

I know that the Analyzer is a factory and I should really look at
combine the Filters. I'm looking for a way to get the
TokenStreamComponents from an analyzer at runtime and from there start
adding my filters.

Did someone already did something similar?

Nicola

--
Nicola Buso <nbuso@ebi.ac.uk>
EMBL-EBI