lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ranganath B N <ranganath....@huawei.com>
Subject SpanNearQuery Class issue
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 05:46:18 GMT
Hi,

    This is regarding the search limit of  SpanNearQuery Class.  I create a lucene index
consisting of 2 billion documents  and search the index using  SpanNearQuery class object
 in  Searcher.search(Query query, int n).  But the search method returns
Results only if search terms are within first  6 crore   inserted  documents.   Am I missing
 anything during initialization so that search is getting restricted or is this a limitation
issue with  SpanNearQuery Class?
I am using Apache lucene 6.5.0 version.  Please let me know about this since I am using this
for a critical project?

Thanks,
Ranganath B. N.