lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joe Ye <yuanzhou...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating the DocValues field doesn't seem to update its associated StoredField value
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 14:05:02 GMT
Hi,

I have a few NumericDocValuesField fields and also added separate
StoredField fields to store the values so that I can access them in query
results. I used IndexWriter.updateNumericDocValue to update the value of a
DocValues field. Then I firstly called SearcherManager.maybeRefresh to
ensure SearcherManager.acquire will return refreshed instances and
used DocValuesNumbersQuery
with the updated value. I did get the matching document in the query result
but when I tried to access its value using  Document.get, it's still the
old value. It appears that updating the DocValues field doesn't update its
associated StoredField value. What do I miss here?

I would highly appreciate your help!

Regards,

Joe