lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sc <scattaman...@4info.com>
Subject Re: Lucene GeoNear Search and Sort Performance
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:41:57 GMT
Thank you so much. With LatLonPoint.nearest(..), I am getting results in 6ms,
with accurate results, when I compared MongoDB.geoNear().

I also  tried with LatLonPoint.newDistanceQuery, and I got results in 6ms
but the results are NOT the nearest points.

Few more questions:

Is there an API that use with LatLonPoint.nearest where I can specify the
radius.

Or how can I sort results from LatLonPoint.newDistanceQuery?

Thanks again.