lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Reno Rayan" <r...@nlplabs.co.in>
Subject About delete document issue in Lucene 6.3.0
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 00:12:38 GMT
Hi,

One of our customer is using our product that is built on Lucene 6.3.0. His
usage is such that there are add/update/delete document operations on an
Lucene index. He was able to perform this operations without any issues. But
today he complains that a delete operation is not working. There is no error
but the document till lies in the index.

Note: there is no forceMergeDeletes() used in the code.

Any idea what could be the reason?

Regards,

Reno Rayan

NPL Labs Pvt. Ltd.