lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sajid Nadeem <cooln...@gmail.com>
Subject Help needed with AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory [Solr 6.1]
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 15:48:52 GMT
Hi Fellow members !!
Hope you are doing well !! We are using Solr version 6.1.0 and struggling
to build suggestions with AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory.

Below is the config we are using in the solrconfig.xml file. We are getting
a lock error (listed below) and this fails our index job.

<searchComponent name="suggest" class="solr.SpellCheckComponent">
    <str name="queryAnalyzerFieldType">text_spell</str>

<lst name="spellchecker">
    <str name="name">en_AT</str>
    <str name="classname">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester</str>
    <str name="lookupImpl">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.fst.AnalyzingInfixLookupFactory</str>
    <str name="field">autosuggest_en_at</str>
    <str name="suggestAnalyzerFieldType">text_autocomplete</str>
    <str name="buildOnCommit">false</str>
    <str name="buildOnOptimize">false</str>
    <str name="accuracy">0.55</str>

    <str name="indexPath">${solr.data.dir:./data}/${solr.core.name}/infix_suggester</str>
    <str name="buildOnStartup">false</str>
</lst>
</searchComponent>

Could you help me understand if we are doing anything wrong with the config
here ? Just to let you know the same config works fine with Solr version
4.6 but seems like new Solr version has made it worse.

*SolrCore Initialization Failures - *

   - *master_Product_default:*
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
   org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock held by this
   virtual machine:
   /mydev/od-commerce/bin/ext-commerce/solrserver/resources/solr/server/data/master_Product_default/data/master_Product_default/infix_suggester/write.lock

Thanks for your support on this !!

Cheers

Sajid