lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kudrettin Güleryüz <kudret...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene update performance
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 13:37:28 GMT
I do update the entire document each time. Furthermore, this sometimes
means deleting compressed archives which are stores as multiple documents
for each compressed archive file and readding them.

Is there an update method, is it better performance than remove then add? I
was simply removing modified files from the index (which doesn't seem to
take long), and readd them.