lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Program killed
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 16:49:02 GMT
Hi,

The index will stay on old state of the last commit. All data after the last commit is lost,
the segments started will be deleted on cleanup when a new merge triggers. This is especially
true for sure since Lucene 6 because it uses Java 7's atomic renames to publish commit and
also fsyncs the directory.

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen