lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Numeric Range Faceting
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:49:21 GMT
Hi Chitra,

It sounds like things work for you in 6.4.1 but not in 4.10.4?  Why not
just upgrade to 6.4.x?

DrillDownQuery is final because the class is not meant to be subclassed (it
doesn't have any extensions points) and is really just "sugar" for
rewriting to simpler queries.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com