lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yonghui Zhao <zhaoyong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A flush exception in lucene 4.10.0
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 05:43:45 GMT
My version is 4.10.0 which is later than 4.5,  but I didn't find the fix
like
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12593180/LUCENE-5116.patch  in
indexwriter, neither in 4.10.4. Not sure which version has fixed it.

public void addIndexes(IndexReader... readers) throws IOException {
    ensureOpen();
    int numDocs = 0;

    try {
      if (infoStream.isEnabled("IW")) {
        infoStream.message("IW", "flush at addIndexes(IndexReader...)");
      }
      flush(false, true);

      String mergedName = newSegmentName();
      final List<AtomicReader> mergeReaders = new ArrayList<>();
      for (IndexReader indexReader : readers) {
        numDocs += indexReader.numDocs();
        for (AtomicReaderContext ctx : indexReader.leaves()) {
          mergeReaders.add(ctx.reader());
        }
      }

      // Make sure adding the new documents to this index won't
      // exceed the limit:
      reserveDocs(numDocs);

      final IOContext context = new IOContext(new MergeInfo(numDocs, -1,
true, -1));