lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Leonardo PĂ©rez Pulido <leoperezpul...@hotmail.com>
Subject CustomAnalyzer.Builder builder()
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:33:40 GMT
Hi,

The documentation for the CustomAnalyzer Analyzer is very specific, one can create an instance
of a custom analyzer in three different ways.

Using the default CustomAnalizer.builder(...), is supposed to load all resources from the
classpath, and it works ok inside the IDE. But when I deploy the app I get the exception:

java.io.IOException: Resource not found:

at org.apache.lucene.analysis.util.ClasspathResourceLoader.openResource(ClasspathResourceLoader.java:67)
at org.apache.lucene.analysis.util.AbstractAnalysisFactory.getLines(AbstractAnalysisFactory.java:254)
at org.apache.lucene.analysis.util.AbstractAnalysisFactory.getWordSet(AbstractAnalysisFactory.java:243)
at org.apache.lucene.analysis.core.StopFilterFactory.inform(StopFilterFactory.java:96)
at org.apache.lucene.analysis.custom.CustomAnalyzer$Builder.applyResourceLoader(CustomAnalyzer.java:413)
at org.apache.lucene.analysis.custom.CustomAnalyzer$Builder.addTokenFilter(CustomAnalyzer.java:308)
at org.apache.lucene.analysis.custom.CustomAnalyzer$Builder.addTokenFilter(CustomAnalyzer.java:299)
at mysearchapp.Page.<init>(Page.java:36)
at mysearchapp.MySearchApp.main(MySearchApp.java:53)

When I check the classpath for the resources inside MANIFEST.MF everything seems to be in
order.

Leonardo.