lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Numeric Ranges Faceting
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 15:41:37 GMT
Hi, how are you instantiating your MultiFacets?  You should be passing
e.g. a LongRangeFacetCounts instance for your "time" dimension, which
should prevent that exception.

For DrillSideways, I think you must subclass, and then override
buildFacetResult to compute your range facets, because that class
assumes it's either indexed facets or sorted set doc values facets.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com