lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Corbin, J.D." <jd.cor...@pearson.com>
Subject QueryParser
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:41:56 GMT
I am using org.apache.lucene.queryparser.classic.QueryParser to generate my
queries in Lucene 6.4.1 and the class level docs indicate there is a "new"
QueryParser in contrib.  I am wondering if the documentation in the class
is accurate and if so, where is this "new" QueryParser implementation.
I've looked at the lucene-contrib library that is available on Maven and
the last version available is 3.x from 2010.

Is there a newer version of the QueryParser located in some other contrib
that I'm not aware of?

Thanks,
J.D.