lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chitra R <chithu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Numeric Ranges Faceting
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:53:52 GMT
Hi,
              Thanks for the suggestion. But in the case of drill sideways
search, retrieving allDimensions (using Facets.getAllDimension()) threw an
exception which is shown below...

1. While opening DocValuesReaderState, global ordinals and ordinals Range
map will be computed for '$facets' field only.
2. NumericDocValuesField never indexes under '$ facets' so ordinal RangeMap
will be null for the numeric field ie 'time'.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: dimension "time" was not indexed

> at
>> org.apache.lucene.facet.sortedset.SortedSetDocValuesFacetCounts.getTopChildren(SortedSetDocValuesFacetCounts.java:91)
>
> t org.apache.lucene.facet.MultiFacets.getAllDims(MultiFacets.java:74)

In my use case,

   - Both string pathTraversed and Numeric PathTraversedRanges will occur.
   - And both faceted search and drill sideways search will be used.

So how can I add path-traversed numericRanges?

Am I missed anything?

Kindly post your suggestions.

Regards,
Chitra