lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: java.lang.IllegalStateException: TokenStream contract violation: close() call missing
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 10:20:21 GMT
Hi,

you still have to create it. That is the contract and there is no way around.

Keep in mind, the Analyzer instance is internally caching the components, so the factory is
only called if needed. Don't try to further optimize this, it will fail! The TokenStreamComponents
class is made for this caching, so why do you care? Implement it like the API and all docs
define and it will work as effective as possible.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen