lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Where did earthDiameter go?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 21:30:03 GMT

I don't konw the rhyme/reason but it looks like it was removed (w/o
any deprecation first i guess) as part of LUCENE-7123 in commit:
ce3114233bdc45e71a315cb6ece64475d2d6b1d4

in that commit, existing callers in the lucene code base were changed to
use "2 * GeoProjectionUtils.SEMIMAJOR_AXIS"

(once the jira outage is over you might find more info in the comments of
that issue)