lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lewis <chris.le...@connexica.com>
Subject Request to add CXAIR to 'PoweredBy' page on wiki.apache.org
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:07:11 GMT
Good afternoon,

Our Company Connexica has been using Lucene as the core indexing and storage technology for
our search based business analytics tool CXAIR. We have been developing this tool for a number
of years and would welcome the opportunity to reference our product on your web site.

Lucene allows us to dynamically filter data and scale to much larger data volumes without
pre-aggregation than traditional SQL-based BI tools.

Our product wouldn’t work without Lucene so we think we’re a great example of what you
can do with Lucene.

Would it be possible for either my account (ChrisLewis) to be registered as a contributor
on the wiki, or for a user to add ‘CXAIR’ as a tool on the ‘PoweredBy’ page?

More information on CXAIR is available on our website at http://www.connexica.com <http://www.connexica.com/>

Kind regards,

Chris Lewis
Bid Manager