lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: How to resuse FacetField in lucene
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 12:37:52 GMT
Can you open an issue and post a test case showing how you tried to re-use?

E.g. you should be able to change the String[] path on the FacetField
instance, re-build the document with FacetsConfig.build, and it should
have worked, I believe.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 12:42 AM, Chellasamy G
<chellasamy.g@zohocorp.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to reuse Field and Document classes in lucene for fast indexing. I have used
faceting in my application.

> So when trying to reuse FacetField by calling setStringValue() function, it is throwing
NullPointerException.