lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rajnish kamboj <rajnishk7.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CPU usage 100% during search
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 11:52:06 GMT
High CPU may be ideal, but 100% CPU utilization is not ideal. (We might be
missing very silly thing)

More information on our environment:
Machine details: 4 vCPUs and 4 GB RAM
Search Load: ~200 simultaneous users searching requests.
Data set : 3.5 Million records (~ 2 GB index size).

We reduced our data set to 25000, still CPU usage was very high, but
throughput increases.

Please advice, if we are missing any Lucene recommendations?