lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mukul Ranjan <mran...@egain.com>
Subject Increase in ByteBufferImpl class heap size in longevity run
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 12:04:24 GMT
Hi,

We ran longevity Load testing run for 96 hour in our application using lucene 5.5.2 for text
search. We have observed that there is significant change in heap size of org.apache.lucene.store.ByteBufferIndexInput$SingleBufferImpl<mat://object/0x740b63a68>.

Size of this class increased from 7 MB to 15 MB from day1 to day4 for this class. We were
adding some document in indexing in parallel. But we do not excepted to increase in size of
this class that much.

Please suggest if this is expected behaviour or we are missing something in our code.

Thanks,
Mukul Ranjan

-----
Watch an eGain Try+Buy(tm) customer success video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewEeyeqJRCE&feature=youtu.be/>