lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mossaab Bagdouri <bagdouri_moss...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>
Subject Altering Term Frequency in Similarity
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 19:27:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Lucene 6.3.0, and trying to handle synonyms at query time.

I think I've handled DF correctly with BlendedTermQuery (by returning the
max DF of the synonyms). TTF is also handled by the same class.

Now, I want to handle the term frequency. As far as I can tell, raw TF is
given to the similarity class by score(int doc, float freq). Which class
does provide that freq? Or what can I change to provide a different freq
value, practically changing the document representation (e.g., freq[0] =
freq[0] + freq[1]; freq[1] = 0);

Regards,
Mossaab