lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Warming Indexes
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 18:29:18 GMT
Hi,

Just implement this interface and override the sole abstract method. The argument is a LeafReader
that you can quickly wrap with an IndexSearcher (LeafReader is a subclass of IndexReader,
so it's standard pattern) and execute one or multiple queries on it. This depends on your
use case. Do whatever you want with the to-be warmed LeafReader.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen